FOR THE MEDIA…
About the 2018 Adirondack Wine & Food Festival
Take your taste buds on an unforgettable journey as you are introduced to over 80 New York State wineries, craft beverage producers and artisan food vendors in a farmer’s market setting, all with the beauty of Lake George as your backdrop!
DATE & TIME
Saturday, June 23rd | Sunday, June 24th
Founded by Sasha Pardy in 2014, Adirondack Festivals LLC is based out of Queensbury, New York and is the organizer of the Adirondack Wine and Food Festival.
The 4th Annual Adirondack Wine & Food Festival is scheduled for June 23rd & 24th at Charles R. Wood Festival Commons (former Gaslight Village) in the heart of Lake George, New York. The festival is a celebration of the amazing wines, craft beverages, artisan foods and more that New York State’s finest producers have to offer! With a tasting ticket, attendees use their souvenir wine glass to sample wines, beers, spirits, ciders and unique food products from over 80 vendors in a farmer’s market style set-up. All vendors will also be selling their products for people to take home and the Festival makes that easy by providing a Purchase Drop-Off/Pick-Up tent for attendees to utilize. Food Trucks will also be offering unique food selections at a-la-carte pricing.
The designated beneficiary of the Adirondack Wine and Food Festival is the SUNY Adirondack Foundation, working closely with the SUNY Adirondack Culinary Arts Program. Chef Matt Bolton, head of SUNY Adirondack’s Culinary Department, operates the Festival’s Culinary Tent, where the entire weekend he and his students are performing culinary demonstrations of unique recipes.
The Adirondack Wine & Food Festival has quickly become one of the largest Wine Festivals in New York State and is recognized as a premier event for the Lake George Region.
- One Day Tasting Ticket: $35 At the Gate (2017 Price)
- Designated Driver / Underage Ticket: $15 Pre-Sale or At the Gate
- Tickets are valid for 1 day admission into the Festival, unless you purchase a 2-day value pack pass
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE
- The event will be held RAIN or SHINE
- You must select either a SATURDAY or SUNDAY admission ticket, unless you purchase our 2-day value pack
LOCATION: Charles R. Wood Festival Commons (17 W Brook Rd, Lake George, NY 12845)
Owner: Sasha Pardy
Festival Coordinator: Stephanie Howard
DOWNLOAD OUR LOGO
(Festival Logos may not be used on any merchandise or materials, or be used to promote any other business or entity, without the express permission of Adirondack Festivals LLC. Members of the Media may post festival logos, exactly as provided.)
ADK Wine & Food Fest in the News…
- 6/27/17 – Recap of the Adirondack Wine & Food Festival – Saratoga Food Fanatic
- 6/27/17 – Baseball-themed ale a hit with beer lovers at Adirondack Wine & Food Festival – Saratogian
- 6/25/17 – Adirondack Wine & Food Festival brings unexpected tastes to Lake George – Lake George Examiner
- 6/24/17 – Live Video at the Festival from LakeGeorge.com
- 6/21/17 – Local products in spotlight at Adirondack Wine & Food Festival – Troy Record
- 6/20/17 – Adirondack Wine & Food Festival This Weekend!- Fuze Magazine
- 6/16/17 – Bite Me Show at SUNY Adirondack Culinary Center
- 6/13/17 – SUNY Adirondack Culinary Tent Adirondack Wine & Food Fest Preview – WNYT 13 Live at Noon
- 6/7/17 – The Best and Biggest Festivals in NY this Summer – I Love NY
- 6/4/17 – Lake George to host wine, food festival – Times Union
- 6/2/17 – Americade Ready to Roll, Wine & Food Fest Summer Indicator – Post Star
- 5/31/17 – Adirondack Wine & Food Festival to host 80 vendors – 6,000+ attendees expected – Lake George Examiner
- 5/22/17 – Foodies & Craft Beverage Lovers: Get Excited for the Adirondack Wine & Food Fest – LakeGeorge.com
- 5/12/17 – Adirondack Wine & Food Festival Vendors Lined up for 2017 – Glens Falls Business Journal
- 5/9/17 – Adirondack Wine and Food Festival named BEST ANNUAL EVENT by 2017 Best Of Lake George