Lake George’s Most Anticipated Event of the Summer is Back!
The Adirondack Wine & Food Festival will offer a weekend filled with wine, food and fun!
Take your taste buds on an unforgettable journey as you are introduced to over 80 NY State craft beverage producers, local artisan food vendors & craft vendors with the beauty of Lake George as your backdrop. As a Farmers Market style event, your ticket includes small samples from each of the craft beverage and artisan food vendors, and each vendor will have their products available for sale so you can take home your favorites! The perfect opportunity to try before you buy and support local makers and businesses!
TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE! Take advantage of our early bird discount today to get your 2017 Tasting Ticket at our 2016 price!
Pre-sale ticket price will increase soon and Tasting Tickets will be $35.00 per person at the festival gate.
- Saturday, June 24th = 11am-6pm
- Sunday, June 25th = 11am – 5pm
- Tickets are valid for 1 day admission into the Festival, unless you purchase our 2-day value pack
- You must select either a SATURDAY or SUNDAY admission ticket, unless you purchase our 2-day value pack
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Children are welcome! 15 and under are free, ages 16-20 require $15 Underage/Designated Driver Ticket (see below for details)