Lake George’s Most Anticipated Event of the Summer is Back!
The Adirondack Wine & Food Festival offers a weekend filled with wine, food and fun!
Take your taste buds on an unforgettable journey as you are introduced to over 80+ NY State craft beverage producers, local artisan food vendors & craft vendors with the beauty of Lake George as your backdrop
- Saturday, June 24th = 11am-6pm
- Sunday, June 25th = 11am – 5pm
As a Farmer’s Market style event, your Tasting Ticket includes:
- An Adirondack Wine & Food Festival Souvenir Glass!
- Small samples from each of the craft beverage and artisan food vendors!
- Vendors will have full size products for purchase. A great way to enjoy your favorites at home!
- Access to several Food Trucks offering a variety of exciting menu options for purchase!
- The perfect opportunity to try before you buy and support local makers and businesses!
Want the premium experience? Buy the 2 Day Tasting Ticket Value Pack and receive access to both days of the festival as well as other gifts and goodies! See below for more details.
A portion of each ticket sale benefits the SUNY Adirondack Foundation!
SAVE BIG ON PRE-SALE TICKETS TODAY! (Pre-sale ticket price will end on 6/16/17)
- Tickets are valid for 1 day admission into the Festival, unless you purchase our 2-day value pack
- You must select either a SATURDAY or SUNDAY admission ticket, unless you purchase our 2-day value pack
- The event will be held RAIN or SHINE
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Children are welcome! 15 and under are free, ages 16-20 require $15 Underage/Designated Driver Ticket (see below for details)