Lake George’s Most Anticipated Event of the Summer Returns June 23-24, 2018!
The Adirondack Wine & Food Festival offers a weekend filled with wine, food and fun!
Take your taste buds on an unforgettable journey as you are introduced to over 80+ NY State craft beverage producers, local artisan food vendors, craft vendors and more at a farmer’s market style event with the beauty of Lake George as your backdrop
- Saturday, June 23rd
- Sunday, June 24th
As a Farmer’s Market style event, your Tasting Ticket includes:
- 1 Adirondack Wine & Food Festival Souvenir Glass!
- A Festival Bag and Program to help navigate the festival and take notes on your favorite products!
- Small samples from each of the craft beverage and artisan food vendors!
- FREE Utilization of our Drop-Off / Pick-Up service to take full advantage of the “Try Before You Buy” Experience our vendors have to offer!
- Vendors will have full size products for purchase. A great way to enjoy your favorites at home!
- Access to several Food Trucks offering a variety of exciting menu options for purchase!
A portion of each ticket sale will benefit a local non profit organization.
- Tickets are valid for 1 day admission into the Festival, unless you purchase our 2-day value pack (not yet available)
- You must select either a SATURDAY or SUNDAY admission ticket, unless you purchase our 2-day value pack (not yet available)
- The event will be held RAIN or SHINE
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Children are welcome! 15 and under are free, ages 16-20 require $15 Underage/Designated Driver Ticket (not yet available). We will have a kids activity tent on site, children can sample from all artisan food vendors, AND there is a fantastic state-of-the-art Natural Children’s Playground and Skateboard Park located just outside the festival grounds (see video here>>)