Lake George’s Most Anticipated Event of the Summer Returns June 23-24, 2018!
The Adirondack Wine & Food Festival offers a weekend filled with wine, food and fun!
Take your taste buds on an unforgettable journey as you are introduced to over 80+ NY State wineries, craft beverage producers, local artisan food vendors, food trucks, craft vendors and more at a farmer’s market style event with the beauty of Lake George as your backdrop
WHEN & WHERE:
- Saturday, June 23rd (11 am to 6 pm)
- Sunday, June 24th (11 am to 5 pm)
- Charles R Wood Festival Commons (17 Westbrook Road, Lake George, NY 12845)
As a Farmer’s Market style event, your Tasting Ticket includes:
- 1 Adirondack Wine & Food Festival Souvenir Glass!
- A Festival Bag and Program to help navigate the festival and take notes on your favorite products!
- Small samples from each of the craft beverage and artisan food vendors!
- FREE Utilization of our Drop-Off / Pick-Up service to take full advantage of the “Try Before You Buy” Experience our vendors have to offer!
- Vendors will have full-size products for purchase. A great way to enjoy your favorites at home!
- Access to several Food Trucks offering a variety of exciting menu options for purchase!
A portion of each ticket sale will benefit a local nonprofit organization.
- Tickets are valid for 1-day admission to the Festival (unless you purchase our 2-day tickets)
- You must select either a SATURDAY or SUNDAY admission ticket (unless you purchase our 2-day tickets)
- A V.I.P. Ticket option will be coming soon! Stay tuned for more information; however, don’t hesitate to buy your tickets now, as we will offer VIP Upgrade options to those who have already purchased tickets.
- The event will be held RAIN or SHINE
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Children are welcome! 15 and under are free, ages 16-20 require $15 Underage/Designated Driver Ticket (not yet available). We will have a kids activity tent on site, children can sample from all artisan food vendors, AND there is a fantastic state-of-the-art Natural Children’s Playground and Skateboard Park located just outside the festival grounds (see video here>>)