Countdown to Lake George’s Most Anticipated Event of the Summer!
End of June 2019!
Take your taste buds on an unforgettable journey as you are introduced to over 90 New York State wineries, craft beverage producers, artisan food vendors, food trucks, craft vendors and more, in a farmer’s market style event, all with the beauty of Lake George as your backdrop!
As a Farmer’s Market style event, a Tasting Ticket includes:
- 1 Adirondack Wine & Food Festival Souvenir Glass!
- A Festival Bag and Program to help navigate the festival and take notes on your favorite products!
- Small samples from each of the craft beverage and artisan food vendors!
- FREE Utilization of our Drop-Off / Pick-Up service to take full advantage of the “Try Before You Buy” Experience our vendors have to offer!
- Vendors will have full-size products for purchase. A great way to enjoy your favorites at home!
- Access to several Food Trucks offering a variety of exciting menu options for purchase!
In 2018, a portion of each ticket sale benefited Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Southern Adirondacks
STAY TUNED FOR 2019 TICKET SALES LAUNCH (by Holiday Season Each Year)!
Important Ticket Information
- Tickets are valid for 1-day admission to the Festival (unless you purchase our 2-day tickets)
- You must select either a SATURDAY or SUNDAY admission ticket (unless you purchase our 2-day tickets)
- The event will be held RAIN or SHINE
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Tickets are emailed – you can print a PDF, or simply bring your smartphone to the festival, pull up your ticket email and we can scan it from your phone!
- Children are welcome! 15 and under are free, ages 16-20 require $15 Underage/Designated Driver Ticket. Children can sample from all artisan food vendors, there is a Kids Activity Tent on site sponsored by Fun Spot AND there is a fantastic state-of-the-art Natural Children’s Playground and Skateboard Park located just outside the festival grounds (see video here>>)